Come along our new South London Job Clubs
- Looking for work?
- Want a better job?
- Need training?
Our team of specialist Employment Advisors work with residents to achieve sustainable results. We begin with what you want to achieve long term, and are committed to supporting you in London Living Wage jobs and helping you plan towards it.
Ashmole Job Club
- 2 Meadow Road, Oval, London SW8 1QB
- Launches on 25th September 2017
Wandsworth Job Club
- 11 Garrat Lane, London SW18 4AQ
- Launches 26th September 2017
Southwark Job Club
- Camberwell Library, 48 Camberwell Green, London SE5 7AL
- Launches 27th September 2017
Moorlands Job Club
- 50A Corry Drive, Brixton, London SW9 8QT
- Launches 29th September 2017
Lewisham Job Club
- 199-201 Lewisham High Street , London SE13 6LG
- Launches on 2nd October 2017
We also have access to complimentary services if you
- Need help managing money
- Need help with digital skills
- Need help with business English
If you would like to attend any of the job clubs, wan to find out more or register with our services please contact:
Tariq Suleiman, Employment advisor
T: 0207 688 8019
M: 07736 291 531
Kumba Jobe, Employment advisor
T: 0207 688 8020
M: 07715 069874
Do you need a helping hand to find a new or a better job?
Apply Now for the Rise into Employment Programme – October 2017.
This accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, offers expert friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
- Includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice
- You can attend the programme either on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October.
- 14th August – Applications open
- 29th September – Launch event
- 6th October – Applications close
- w/c 9th October – Brief suitability assessment & interview
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October
How to Apply
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or you can also print out and complete a paper copy RISE Application Form alternatively complete the registration form below for employment support.
For information on the next programme please contact: Arhag: Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 email Stony@arhag.co.uk, Olmec: John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8019 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Steps in Business And Social Enterprise West Hendon & Barnet
A FREE 5 week programme of expert help and support to help you to take the steps to turn your idea into a business or social enterprise.
Held every Saturday, July 29th – August 26th 2017, 10am to 4pm. Gladwall House, Perryfield Way, West Hendon, NW9 7DZ
Who Can Apply?
Do you live in West Hendon or are you a Metropolitan or Barnet Resident?
Join us for our Jobs Fair on Thursday 29th June 2017
11.00 AM to 2.00PM, Tottenham Job Centre Plus , 640-656 High Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0AA.
Come along to our free event!
- Do you need help in finding the right job?
- Do want a better job, pay or conditions?
- Need help, advice, support or training?
Live Job Vacancies
- We have live jobs to apply for across London and help to find the job you want
- CV workshops
- Help with application forms
For further information:
Kumba Jobe on 07715 069 874 or email@example.com
Yomi Ajose on 07972 007 413 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with
Metropolitan, Arhag, Embrace UK and Department of Work & Pensions.
RISE into Employment Programme Wins Award for Best Tenants Employment/Training Programme
Arhag’s RISE into Employment Programme developed and delivered in partnership with Olmec has been awarded the Best Tenant Employment/Training Programme by the prestigious Housing Excellence Awards 2017.
RISE is a ten-week employability programme offering friendly advice and support in preparing for, searching and applying for work, the programme offers many other services including business and social enterprise start up advice and takes a holistic approach to supporting people; the founding philosophy of the programme being ‘People not numbers’.
RISE gives participants the opportunity to build skills, confidence and achieve their potential, whilst achieving a nationally recognised qualification in employability accredited by the NCFE.
If you would like to find out more about the RISE programme please contact John Mayford on 0207 688 801, 07872 507 489 or email email@example.com.