First Steps in Social Enterprise is designed to benefit anyone in the BME community with a social enterprise idea, sole traders considering social enterprises, new start social enterprises that want to strengthen their model and people or groups considering a move from the voluntary sector to a social enterprise model.
The programme is designed to support aspiring social entrepreneurs’ ideas through a structured 10-week programme. The programme includes:
- 10 full day sessions (10am to 4pm)
- Complimentary online package & moderated Facebook group
- Online option
What will it give me?
The sessions are driven by your social enterprise journey. First Steps will help you systematically map the mission-critical areas of your business plan, engaging practical tools, legal and financial knowledge, and business theory to support your social enterprise.
- define your product and target market
- explore the viability, human resources, profitability, delivery plan
- learn about quality assurance systems and social impact issues in a peer context
Are you looking for support for an established social enterprise?
Find out more about our Step Ahead Programme >>
Sign up for First Steps E-news and access free social enterprise resources right into your inbox every month.
Up and coming First Steps Training courses: