Different people have different barriers and needs to achieving their potential and accessing sustainable and meaningful employment. Other employment schemes often place people into the market before they are job-ready, a potentially demoralising and damaging experience for some.
The award-winning RISE approach is different, being highly tailored to individual needs. The focus of RISE is to build confidence and help people to help themselves in overcoming the barriers they may experience by working in a peer-learning environment, with a skilled facilitator, resulting in improved life chances for themselves and their families.
Expert advisors from Olmec offer:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
For more information on support for ARHAG residents please click here or contact
- William Rickett on 0207 424 7370 or email Rise@arhag.co.uk
- Sainga Tony on 0207 052 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RISE Into Employment Customer Survey
Are you using our employment service or need employment support? Let us know how we are doing by filling out this survey.
“It’s not just employment training. The programme has a kind of subtle ‘secret sauce’ that not only raises your confidence but gives you back your self-belief, awareness of your talents and clarity of what to do next, plus real ongoing support to get you there. The programme is really special, it’s about neighbours supporting neighbours, building confidence and encouraging one another to realise their potential.”