First Steps in Social Enterprise is designed to benefit anyone in the BME community with a social enterprise idea, sole traders considering social enterprises, new start social enterprises that want to strengthening their model, people or groups considering move from voluntary sector to social enterprise model, or budding social entrepreneurs…
Who is it for?
- Anyone from BME (Black and Minority Ethnic Backgrounds)
Migrant and refugee communities.
- With a business idea to benefit the community or the environment
- Sole Traders
- Charities or community groups wanting to develop their business model
- Existing social enterprises with a low turnover
More about the programme
The programme is designed to support aspiring social entrepreneurs’ ideas through a structured 10-week programme. The programme includes:
- 10 full day sessions (10am to 4pm)
- Complimentary online package & moderated Facebook group
- Online option
What will it give me?
The sessions are driven by your social enterprise journey. First Steps will help you systematically map the mission-critical areas of your business plan, engaging practical tools, legal and financial knowledge, and business theory to support your social enterprise.
- define your product and target market
- explore the viability, human resources, profitability, delivery plan
- learn about quality assurance systems and social impact issues in a peer context
May 6th, 20th
June 3rd, 17th
July 1st, 15th, 29th
For more information please call 0207 052 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org