Olmec provides leadership and governance services in pursuit of our mission. Our training and support is suitable for
- Individuals wanting to improve their skills and contribute at a Governance level
- Young people wanting to become more involved in their community
- Existing Board members looking to build on their skills
- Organisations wishing to diversify their Board
- Organisations wishing to offer training to existing Board members.
- Civil Society organisations and charities wishing to promote wider diversity in civic engagement
Black On Board
The Black on Board programme aims to improve the racial diversity on Governing Boards of all kinds of organisation, from civil society and public sector organisations to private sector companies, by delivering professional training that prepares people to become effective Board members.
By taking part in the programme, participants:
- Improve skills and confidence to operate at a Board level.
- Are offered an interactive and hands on learning experience which builds on their prior knowledge and skills.
- Learn through role play, observations of Board meetings and group exercises.
The programme has led to personal development and career progression as well as creating opportunities to grow personal networks.
Download the Black on Board_ brochure