Do you feel shut out by technology? Do you want to make the most of technology?
Looking to find a job or change career?
The RISE into Employment programme might just be for you.
For further information contact:
Sainga Tony 07885 969 268 or sainga.tony@olmec ec.org.uk
RISE digital will offer you
- Help to use digital devices to pay bills, make appointments, avoid scams, and make/manage Universal Credit claims
- Top tips and access to short ’how to use’ videos
- Digital skills to support you to apply for jobs and training
- Support with setting up a winning LinkedIn profile
- Help to keep in touch with family and friends using social media
- This programme is funded for people from BAME Communities
- You will need a digital device with access to the internet
Drop into to any of our sessions on:
9th & 23rd February
2nd & 23rd March
6th & 20th April
4th &18th May
1st & 15th June
6th & 20th July