Do you feel shut out by technology? Do you want to make the most of technology?
Do you live, work or have a connection in Tower Hamlets?
From a migrant community? Looking to find a job or change career?
We are currently delivering a free digital employability course which is aimed at supporting people to find work or a better job.
Is that something you may be interested in?
The course is being delivered online on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Saturday’s. The course is a drop in which means you can come along to whichever sessions suit you.
For further information:
Sainga Tony on 07885 969 268 or email@example.com
Lara Oyedele on 07972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RISE digital will offer you
- Help to use digital devices to pay bills, make appointments, avoid scams, and make/manage Universal Credit claims
- Top tips and access to short ’how to use’ videos
- Digital skills to support you to apply for jobs and training
- Support with setting up a winning LinkedIn profile
- Help to keep in touch with family and friends using social media
- A local connection with London Borough of Tower Hamlets (school, work, friends, family, doctor etc.)
Drop into to any of our sessions on:
23rd & 30th June 2020 | 7th, 14th & 21st July 2020
25th June 2020 | 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd July 2020
4th, 11th & 18th July 2020