Timetable of services for ARHAG residents
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
Join the next virtual RISE programme – November/December 2020
Saturdays from 9:30am to 3:30pm:
14th , 21st , 28th November 2020,
5th , 12th December 2020
- Book your free place at Rise@arhag.co.uk
- John Mayford on 0207 052 5250, 07872 507 489 or email John.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sainga Tony on 0207 052 5250, 07885 969 268 or email email@example.com
Rise has been recognised for outstanding work in partnership with Arhag in helping residents and the wider Migrant and Refugee community to achieve their potential.
How do I apply?
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme
Or complete the form below.