Project Administration Officer at Olmec: Role open for applications
- Vacancy: Project Admin Officer
- Location: Virtual & Flexible (Our registered office is in Stratford, East London)
- Salary: £22,000 – 27,000 depending on experience
- Duration: Fixed term contract until 31st March 2022 with extension subject to funding
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
- Closing date: 12 midnight, Friday 14th March 2021
- Interviews: Monday 22nd March 2021
Olmec is looking to recruit a Project Administration Officer to join our dynamic team in the delivery of Black on Board, Rise into Employment, and other training courses. Applicants will enjoy being part of a small team and will be used to working within diverse communities. We are a flexible employer and welcome job share applications.
Olmec has a proven track record of delivering on our mission of race equality by supporting people into sustainable employment, into board positions and providing business support to social enterprises. Olmec has been working to promote race equality through economic and social justice since 2003. We were founded to respond to the needs of people living in challenging neighbourhoods, focusing on empowering people experiencing levels of deprivation.
Our principal activities are:
- Community leadership programmes such as Black on Board that offer a pathway into governance positions.
- Supporting social housing residents into work through innovative employment training, job brokerage and coaching programmes.
- Developing the capacity and sustainability of social enterprises through business support.
- Supporting the race equality sector.
- Bespoke consultancy.
- Developing avenues to act as a catalyst for social change.
How to apply
You will need to send the following via email to john.mayford@olmec–ec.org.uk
Further information and contact details:
C E O, John Mayford
Mobile: 07872 507 489