Free training course for women looking for employment opportunities in Housing, Community and Care Professions
Women into Housing, Community & Care Professions
There are two sets of training available:
- Five day intensive training 9th—13th July 2018
- Five week, Saturday only training 14th July—11th August 2018
Are you from a Minority background or have you been granted refugee status? If so, We are offering five days training where you will gain meaningful employability skills from CV writing to interview techniques.
- Are you looking for free training?
- Are you looking for a career in the Care Industry?
- Free Childcare
- Travel costs paid & lunch and refreshments
- 100% guaranteed job interview & paid work trial into the Care Sector for successful applicants
- 100% guaranteed job interview in Housing and Community Sector
We are located at the Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8JL.
We are approximately 5 minute walk from White Hart Lane Train Station.
W3 and 381 to Selby Road
149,259,279,359 to Tottenham High Road
144, 217, 231, 444 to Great Cambridge Road
For more information contact Sainga Tony on:
0207 688 8019 Sainga.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply visit the M&R Women’s event 2018 page on this website.