Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and BME London and is delivered by Olmec. It is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
Saturdays 13th, 20th, 27th July
Saturdays 3rd, 10th August
How do I apply?
To apply please contact:
- Andrew Bindi, Employment Lead London, MTVH, on 07702 532 946 or email email@example.com
- Sainga Tony on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgane Mariere 0207 688 8019 or email email@example.com