This award-winning programme is run in partnership with Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing and BME London and is delivered by Olmec. It is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
How do I apply?
For more information on the next course dates in West Hendon or to apply please contact