Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and BME London and is delivered by Olmec. It is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
The sessions will take place from 09:30am to 4:30pm at Tamil Community Housing Association (Tottenham).
|Sessions from 9:30am-4:30pm||Group 2 (Saturdays)||Group 3 (Wednesdays)|
|Session 1 - Group Training||November 3rd||November 7th|
|Session 2 - Group Training||November 10th||November 14th|
|Session 3 - Group Training||November 17th||November 21st|
|Session 4 - Group Training||November 24th||November 28th|
|Session 5 - Group Training||December 1st||December 5th|
|Session 6 - Assessment & moderation||w/c3rd December||w/c10th December|
|Work placements & one to one sessions|
|Session 7 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 10th December||w/c 17th December|
|Session 8 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 17th December||w/c 24th December|
|Session 9 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 24th December||w/c 7th January|
|Session 10 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 7th January||w/c 14th January|
For more information please contact
- William Rickett on 0207 424 7370 or email Rise@arhag.co.uk
- Sainga Tony on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgane Mariere 0207 688 8019 or email email@example.com
How do I apply?
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme
Or complete the form below. Application ends on November 2nd 2018 at midday.