Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and BME London and is delivered by Olmec. It is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
|Sessions from 9:30am-4:30pm||Group 1 (Tuesdays)|
|Group 2 (Saturdays)
|Session 1 - Group Training||April 30th||May 4th|
|Session 2 - Group Training||May 7th||May 11th|
|Session 3 - Group Training||May 14th||May 18th|
|Session 4 - Group Training||May 21st||May 25th|
|Session 5 - Group Training||May 28th||June 1st|
|Session 6 - Assessment & moderation||w/c 3rd June||w/c 3rd June|
|Work placements & one to one sessions|
|Session 7 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 10th June||w/c 10th June|
|Session 8 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 17th June||w/c 17th June|
|Session 9 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 24th June||w/c 24th June|
|Session 10 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 1st July||w/c 1st July|
For more information please contact
- William Rickett on 0207 424 7370 or email Rise@arhag.co.uk
- Sainga Tony on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgane Mariere 0207 688 8019 or email email@example.com
How do I apply?
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme
Or complete the form below. Application ends on April 25th 2019 at midday.