Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and BME London and is delivered by Olmec. It is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE Entry Level 3 qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and/or 1-2-1 job coaching support.
21st and 28th September
5th, 12th and 19th October
For more information please contact
- William Rickett on 0207 424 7370 or email Rise@arhag.co.uk
- Sainga Tony on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgane Mariere 0207 688 8019 or email email@example.com
How do I apply?
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme
Or complete the form below.