Our free employability programme RISE, designed especially for Arhag residents, offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work – whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
We run the programme in partnership with Arhag and it’s open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
- Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 e-mail: Stony@arhag.co.uk
- John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8020 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please see application form at: www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment/application-form or complete the form below.