Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
Our accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, is designed especially for Arhag residents, offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
RISE has been awarded the Best Tenant Employment/Training Programme at the Housing Excellence Awards May 2017. Recognised for outstanding work in partnership with Arhag in helping residents and the wider Migrant and Refugee community to achieve their potential.
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and delivered by Olmec and it’s open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE entry level qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice.
To find out if there are spaces on our current programme or for information on the next programme please contact
- Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 e-mail: Stony@arhag.co.uk
- John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8019 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or complete the form below.