Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
Do you need a new or better job?
Why not join our accredited and award winning Rise into employment programme!
You will benefit of:
- free and friendly advice
- support to help you into work whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences
- a NCFE Level Entry 3 accredited training
- a guaranteed work placement
RISE has been awarded:
- 2018, Inspire Awards – Most Inspiring Employment Initiative
- 2017, Housing Excellence Awards – Best Tenant Employment/Training programme
- 2017, 24Housing Awards – Best Training Programme
Rise has been recognised for outstanding work in partnership with Arhag in helping residents and the wider Migrant and Refugee community to achieve their potential.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice and job coaching.
At the end of the programme you will gain NCFE Level Entry 3 accredited training.
We are running 3 sessions this year :
- 2 sessions open to all, on Wednesdays and Saturdays only from November to December 2018
- 1 intensive week session opens to women from Black and Minority Ethnic, from 29th of October to 2nd of November