Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
Do you need a new or better job?
Why not join our Rise into employment programme with a guaranteed work placement and offering free, friendly advice, training and support to help you into work whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
Why not come along to our Jobs Fair on 11th September?
Our accredited and award winning employability programme RISE is back. RISE has been designed especially for Arhag residents, offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
RISE has been awarded:
- 2018, Inspire Awards – Most Inspiring Employment Initiative
- 2017, Housing Excellence Awards – Best Tenant Employment/Training programme
- 2017, 24Housing Awards – Best Training Programme
Rise has been recognised for outstanding work in partnership with Arhag in helping residents and the wider Migrant and Refugee community to achieve their potential.
Get involved – Timeline & application process
- RISE launch/Jobs fair event on Tuesday 11th September 2018, 11:00am-3pm at Green Towers Community Centre, Plevna Road London N9 0BU.
- Applications run for 8 weeks from 27th August to 15th October 2018
For information please contact
- William Rickett on 0207 424 7370 or email Rise@arhag.co.uk
- Sainga Tony on 0207 688 8019 or email email@example.com
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or complete the form below.
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and BME London and is delivered by Olmec and is open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE entry level qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice.
|Group 1 (Wednesdays)||Group 2 (Saturdays)|
|Rise into Employability Live jobs event 11th September 2018 |
|Session 1 - Group Training||November|
|Session 2 - Group Training||November|
|Session 3 - Group Training||November |
|Session 4 - Group Training||November|
|Session 5 - Group Training||December|
|Session 6 - Assessment & moderation||w/c10th |
|Work placements & one to one sessions|
|Session 7 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 17th|
|w/c 10th December|
|Session 8 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 24th December||w/c 17th
|Session 9 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 7th |
|Session 10 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c 14th January||w/c 7th