Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
Our accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, is designed especially for Arhag residents, offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
RISE has been awarded the Best Tenant Employment/Training Programme at the Housing Excellence Awards May 2017. Recognised for outstanding work in partnership with Arhag in helping residents and the wider Migrant and Refugee community to achieve their potential.
The programme is run in partnership with Arhag and delivered by Olmec and it’s open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors from Olmec can offer you:
- Recognised NCFE entry level qualification in employability
- Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
- Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
- Help to write a CV
- Top tips and interview skills
- Training opportunities
- Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice.
|Group 1 (Saturdays)||Group 2 (Tuesdays)|
|Rise into Employability Launch February 9th 2018|
|Session 1 - Group Training||March 3rd |
|Session 2 - Group Training||March 20th |
|Session 3 - Group Training||March 17th |
|Session 4 - Group Training||March 24th |
|Session 5 - Group Training||March 31st|
10am - 4pm
|Session 6 - Assessment & moderation||April 7th|
|Work placements & one to one sessions|
|Session 7 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c April 16th||w/c April 16th|
|Session 8 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c April 23rd||w/c April 23rd|
|Session 9 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c April 30th||w/c April 30th|
|Session 10 - Job coaching / work placement / option||w/c May 7th||w/c May 7th|
Get involved – Timeline & application process
- RISE launch on Friday 9th February 2018, 6:30pm-8pm at RBS, 280 Bishops Gate, EC2M 4RB.
- Applications run for 7 weeks from January 8th to March 1st 2018
For information please contact
- William Ricket on 0207 424 7370
- John Mayford on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or complete the form below.