Chalkhill Community Trust Fund
The Chalkhill Community Trust Fund (CCTF) is an active independent grant making charity which aims to improve the well-being and quality of life of residents of Chalkhill Estate and surrounding areas in Brent. It has a fund of around £1.4m and is governed by a Trustee Board which meets quarterly.
The Chalkhill Community Trust Fund (CCTF), constituted in 2000, has its origins in the successful regeneration of the Chalkhill area of Wembley, North London. It is the result of joint working between public agencies, the developers and the local community.
The Trust Fund originated from the considerable funds released by the sale of land to ASDA. This money was later supplemented by additional funds from the sale of a training centre initially used during the physical rebuilding of the area.
CCTF is actively managed by the Trustees who are comprised of representatives from Metropolitan, Brent Council, the local community and local residents. Olmec supports the administration of the Trust Fund by providing the secretariat.
Find out more about CCTF at http://www.cctf.org.uk/
Tender for the administration and management of Chalkhill Community Trust Fund (2019 – 2021)
CCTF wish to commission an organisation to host a Programme Officer and provide administrative support to streamline its operation and help manage a planned increase in grant making over the next three years… Read more…
Chalkhill Community Trust Fund
The Welford Community Centre
113 Chalkhill Road
Telephone: 079 7200 7412
Grant Application dates
|Rounds||Grant opens||Application deadline||Applications considered||Estimated Decisions sent out|
|Spring round||Mon 28th Jan 2019||Friday 1st March 2019||Thurs 21st March 2019||15 April 2019|
|Summer round||Mon 1st April 2019||Friday 31st May 2019||Thurs 20th June 2019||15 July 2019|
|Autumn round||Mon 30th June 2019||Friday 30 Aug 2019||Thurs 19th Sept 2019||15 Oct 2019|
For more information and to request an application pack contact Lara Oyedele on email@example.com or 079 7200 7412.
Alternatively download the application pack here;
- Funding Criteria & Guideline 2018
- Individual Welfare Grants Application Form
- Welfare App CCTF 18 (word)
- Organisations & Groups Application Form Feb18
- Groups & Organisations Application Form Feb18 (word)
Applying for a Chalkhill Community Trust Fund Grant Workshop
Grant Applicants are invited to attend an Applying for a Chalkhill Community Trust Fund Grant Workshop before submitting an application. The workshop for charities, community groups and social enterprises will guide you through the Chalkhill Community Trust Fund eligibility criteria and the steps that you need to take to complete an organisational grant application.
The workshop lasts around 2.5-3 hours. The last workshop took place on Friday 23 February 2018. The date for the next workshop will be in May 2018. The precise date will be announced shortly.
Chalkhill Community Trust Fund’s aims
- To provide or assist in provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation in the interest of social welfare and with the object of improving the conditions of life for the residents of Chalkhill including especially persons who by youth, age, infirmity, disability, poverty or social economic circumstance may have need for such facilities.
- To provide services, advice or assistance to elderly, disabled, handicapped (whether mentally or physically) or chronically sick residents of Chalkhill who are in need, and which are specifically designed or adapted to meet the disabilities and requirements of such persons.
- To relieve poverty amongst the residents of Chalkhill in such ways as may be thought fit. Advance education and training and provide work experience to unemployed Chalkhill residents.
- To provide public health and childcare facilities for residents of Chalkhill (but not including facilities which any public authority is obliged to provide to such persons).
- To promote public safety and prevent crime.
Grants Awarded 2016 – 2017
List of grant awards made during financial year
1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017 CCTFgrants 2016-17
Olmec has been working to promote race equality through economic and social justice since 2003. Olmec was founded to respond to the needs of people living in challenging neighbourhoods, focusing on empowering people experiencing levels of deprivation. Olmec has been delivering a series of successful programmes since that time.
More about Olmec and our services: www.olmec-ec.org.uk