Monday 2nd July 2018
Embrace UK, Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham London N17 8JL
View the flyer here: Women into Housing, Community & Care Professions
Free training course for women looking for employment opportunities in Housing, Community and Care Professions
Women into Housing, Community & Care Professions
There are two sets of training available:
- Five day intensive training 9th—13th July 2018
- Five week, Saturday only training 14th July—11th August 2018
Are you from a Minority background or have you been granted refugee status? If so, We are offering five days training where you will gain meaningful employability skills from CV writing to interview techniques.
- Are you looking for free training?
- Are you looking for a career in the Care Industry?
- Free Childcare
- Travel costs paid & lunch and refreshments
- 100% guaranteed job interview & paid work trial into the Care Sector for successful applicants
- 100% guaranteed job interview in Housing and Community Sector
We are located at the Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8JL.
We are approximately 5 minute walk from White Hart Lane Train Station.
W3 and 381 to Selby Road
149,259,279,359 to Tottenham High Road
144, 217, 231, 444 to Great Cambridge Road
For more information contact Sainga Tony on:
0207 688 8019 Sainga.email@example.com
To apply visit the M&R Women’s event 2018 page on this website.
Do you need a helping hand to find a new or a better job?
Apply Now for the Rise into Employment Programme – October 2017.
This accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, offers expert friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
- Includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice
- You can attend the programme either on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October.
- 14th August – Applications open
- 29th September – Launch event
- 6th October – Applications close
- w/c 9th October – Brief suitability assessment & interview
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October
How to Apply
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or you can also print out and complete a paper copy RISE Application Form alternatively complete the registration form below for employment support.
For information on the next programme please contact: Arhag: Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 email Stony@arhag.co.uk, Olmec: John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8019 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Steps to Success Jobs – Fair 9th August
Come along to our Jobs Fair Tuesday 9 August 2016
11am-3pm Green Towers Commuity Centre, London N9 0BT
Do you want help finding the right job?
- Want to find out about apprenticeships?
- Want to develop your skills?
- Thinking of retraining?
Looking for FREE advice and support?
Positions available in:
- Finance & banking
- Digital marketing
- plus many more!
Live Construction & Logistics apprenticeship opportunities:
- Customer service
- Vehicle banksmen
- Traffic marshall
- Site manager
- Assistance site manager
- Driver’s mate
- Business administration
To book an appointment please contact
Mike Lopez, Employment Advisor, 07972 007413 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kumba Jobe, Employment Advisor, 07715 069874 email@example.com
John Mayford, Chief Executive, 0207 688 8019 firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with
- Arhag Housing Association
- Enfield Council