Do you need a helping hand to find a new or a better job?
Apply Now for the Rise into Employment Programme – October 2017.
This accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, offers expert friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
- Includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice
- You can attend the programme either on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October.
- 14th August – Applications open
- 29th September – Launch event
- 6th October – Applications close
- w/c 9th October – Brief suitability assessment & interview
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October
How to Apply
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or you can also print out and complete a paper copy RISE Application Form alternatively complete the registration form below for employment support.
For information on the next programme please contact: Arhag: Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 email Stony@arhag.co.uk, Olmec: John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8019 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org