Applications Open for First Steps in Enterprise for BME Women 2017.
Applications for the FREE 12 week First Steps in Enterprise programme is open. The closing date for applications is on 21st April 2017.
- Are you a budding social entrepreneur background, or someone with a business idea for a social enterprise that will benefit both minorities and the wider community?
- Do you free advice to help you get your venture off of the ground?
First Steps In Social Enterprise for BME Women 2017 is an exciting new 12 week programme for existing and aspiring female entrepreneurs.
First Steps in Social Enterprise helps you to take the steps to turn your idea into a business. The programme also provides expert advice and support for existing business.
Who is it for?
- Women from minority/migrant backgrounds with a social enterprise idea.
- People with a social enterprise idea that is migrant/minority led or community benefiting.
- * Migrants are defined as anyone born outside the UK who is now residing here.
- * Minority led refers to Black Minority Ethnic
Please note that all are welcome to participate.
This event is FREE.
How to Apply
For More Information on First Steps in Social Enterprise
If you want to discuss the programme or if you need help in filling in the form, please call us on 0207 688 8019 or 0207 688 8020.