It’s Time to Change – Employability Launch
Saturday 16 January 2016, 11am to 2pm
Stratford Library, The Grove, Stratford E15 1EL
View the ARHAG – Rise Into Employment Launch Day Flier as a PDF (355KB)
Are you looking to make a change in your career? Whether you are in a job or looking to find employment Arhag have a tried and tested employment programme to help you find a new job or progress in your career.
Attend this day to:
- Learn more about the programme and sign up
- Sign up to volunteering and training opportunities
- Find out about live vacancies in construction, service sector and housing
- Meet Thames Tideway and find out about vacancies
- Join Arhag’s various programmes
- Talk to the experts
Refreshments and light snacks provided with any out of pocket expenses reimbursed (childcare, travel).
- Customer Service
2nd December 2015, 10:00 – 14:00 at
Clapham Park Community Resource Centre, Headlam Road SW4 8HP
For more information contact Dwayne Leslie on 07885 969268 or email@example.com
On 8 October 2015 we will again be returning to celebrate the Bronze Woman statue in Stockwell, and honouring Cecile Nobrega, whose poem inspired this, the first public monument of a black woman in England.
Have you received employment support from us? We would like to hear from you!
Your views are important to us, and you can help shape our service.
Please take the time to let us know what we could do better, how we could improve, what we did well, what you would like more of…
Maybe you have some ideas. Please let us know by completing the short survey below,
For Further Information contact: Aledina – Aledina.firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 6888020
On 5th February, over 70 people came together to celebrate the successes of people Olmec had worked with on two programmes in the last year:
- Young people who had completed the FutureLeaders Community Leadership training programme
- Women from BME communities who had completed the First Steps in Social Enterprise training programme