Olmec has launched Black on Board 2018 – 20
Olmec is able to offer the Black on Board training programme in partnership with Metropolitan, the Aziz Foundation and UNIFY, the BAME (Black Asian and Minority Ethnic) cross housing group.
Applications and Nominations must be submitted by 29 July 2018
Interviews: 6 August 2018 and 6 September 2018
Find out more here.
Monday 2nd July 2018
Embrace UK, Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham London N17 8JL
View the flyer here: Women into Housing, Community & Care Professions
Free training course for women looking for employment opportunities in Housing, Community and Care Professions
Women into Housing, Community & Care Professions
There are two sets of training available:
- Five day intensive training 9th—13th July 2018
- Five week, Saturday only training 14th July—11th August 2018
Are you from a Minority background or have you been granted refugee status? If so, We are offering five days training where you will gain meaningful employability skills from CV writing to interview techniques.
- Are you looking for free training?
- Are you looking for a career in the Care Industry?
- Free Childcare
- Travel costs paid & lunch and refreshments
- 100% guaranteed job interview & paid work trial into the Care Sector for successful applicants
- 100% guaranteed job interview in Housing and Community Sector
We are located at the Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8JL.
We are approximately 5 minute walk from White Hart Lane Train Station.
W3 and 381 to Selby Road
149,259,279,359 to Tottenham High Road
144, 217, 231, 444 to Great Cambridge Road
For more information contact Sainga Tony on:
0207 688 8019 Sainga.email@example.com
To apply visit the M&R Women’s event 2018 page on this website.
We are now recruiting for our award winning RISE into Employment programme. Applications are open from 8th January to 1st March 2018.
To find out more details about the course and what it offers please come along to the RISE into Employment launch event on Friday 9th February 2018, 6:30pm-8pm at RBS, 280 Bishops Gate, EC2M 4RB.
For more details about the launch event or programme please contact John Mayford on 0207 688 8019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the programme see the RISE into Employment page.
Come along our new South London Job Clubs
- Looking for work?
- Want a better job?
- Need training?
Our team of specialist Employment Advisors work with residents to achieve sustainable results. We begin with what you want to achieve long term, and are committed to supporting you in London Living Wage jobs and helping you plan towards it.
Ashmole Job Club
- 2 Meadow Road, Oval, London SW8 1QB
- Launches on 25th September 2017
Wandsworth Job Club
- 11 Garrat Lane, London SW18 4AQ
- Launches 26th September 2017
Southwark Job Club
- Camberwell Library, 48 Camberwell Green, London SE5 7AL
- Launches 27th September 2017
Moorlands Job Club
- 50A Corry Drive, Brixton, London SW9 8QT
- Launches 29th September 2017
Lewisham Job Club
- 199-201 Lewisham High Street , London SE13 6LG
- Launches on 2nd October 2017
We also have access to complimentary services if you
- Need help managing money
- Need help with digital skills
- Need help with business English
If you would like to attend any of the job clubs, wan to find out more or register with our services please contact:
Tariq Suleiman, Employment advisor
T: 0207 688 8019
M: 07736 291 531
Kumba Jobe, Employment advisor
T: 0207 688 8020
M: 07715 069874
Do you need a helping hand to find a new or a better job?
Apply Now for the Rise into Employment Programme – October 2017.
This accredited and award winning employability programme RISE, offers expert friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
- Includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice
- You can attend the programme either on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October.
- 14th August – Applications open
- 29th September – Launch event
- 6th October – Applications close
- w/c 9th October – Brief suitability assessment & interview
- Programme starts on 21st October and on 24th October
How to Apply
To apply please see application form at: https://www.arhag.co.uk/rise-employment-programme or you can also print out and complete a paper copy RISE Application Form alternatively complete the registration form below for employment support.
For information on the next programme please contact: Arhag: Sainga Tony on 0207 424 7370 email Stony@arhag.co.uk, Olmec: John Mayford or Webi Anyia on 0207 688 8019 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org